How come some my friends on Cafemom have a different layout on their page?

I'm not talking about the color of their page, I know how to do that. I'm talking about the way some of their stuff is setup. They have columns that I dont have...

Heatherlee88

Asked by Heatherlee88 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi Heatherlee88,

It's hard to say without seeing what you are referring to but if you are talking about pages having 3 columns it's because your friend put the box (with her avatar, thought bubble, etc.) on the left of her page rather than leaving it at the top of her page. You can also do this by clicking on the little white box with the red arrow. It is in the right corner of the header on that box.

If this is not what you are referring to would you please write to us with more details. You can send your message to us using the Contact Us link at the bottom of your screen.

``The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• That is exactly what I was talking about. Thank you for your answer!
    Heatherlee88

Answer by Heatherlee88 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2010