Funny... you're thoughts?

And God created the pongidids and hominids with 98 percent genetic similarity, naming two of them Adam and Eve, who were anatomically fully modern humans. In the book in which God explained how He did all this, in chapter one He said he created Adam and Eve together out of the dust at the same time, but in chapter two He said He created Adam first, then later created Eve out of one of Adam’s ribs. This caused further confusion in the valley of the shadow of doubt, so God created Bible scholars and theologians to argue the point.

Skepticchick

Asked by Skepticchick at 2:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I find it funny.
    Anonymous

• Reread Genesis...
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I don't even understand your question. Clarify.
    Anonymous

• The question is... What are your thoughts on the post. Not much to clarify...
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 5:00 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• As far as the Re-Read Genesis... this is making fun... Not to be taken literally. Guess no one has humor these days. 

This caused further confusion in the valley of the shadow of doubt, so God created Bible scholars and theologians to argue the point.

Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 5:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I thought it was amusing too.
    Anonymous

• The way I understand it, man and woman where one until God seperated them. They become one once again when married. Of course I am no bible scholar, and maybe completely of base here.
    jjeni

Answer by jjeni at 5:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2010