Do you want to know what is happening to America?

Do you like what is taking place? If not what are you going to do?
Interesting video will be linked below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• Well, currently all is good. I have worked the entire week, I am tired. I just got done eating my home cooked Sunday meal with my husband. Daughters are at home taking care of their families. I am doing laundry, cleaning and sitting on the computer looking out my window at a very dreary day. It's raining, but it's warm. Life is good for me...

But, if you are referring to the healthcare stuff, I suggest, you focus on something different for awhile. You are driving yourself crazy over nothing you can do to make it different. Oh, go ahead and spread hate and anger if you want... I will sit here watching the world go by relaxing... just like I have done through the past 40 some years. President, after President. Scandal after scandal. Will there be retirement for me? Probably not... and certainly not for you.... But all I can say, is relax, enjoy your life and QUIT WHINING AND WORRYING!!!
    Anonymous

• So you didn't watch the video and do not care.Then quit bitching yourself.
    Anonymous

• I believe that makes anon "Apathetic." I have been thinking for a while about the WWII soldiers. They are probably rolling over in their graves, my grandfather included. Those men saw socialism first-hand, and fought so hard to keep it away from us.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 4:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I watched the video and I'm still thinking about it because it is so accurate. Now for the first time I might rethink my stand as a democrat
    Anonymous

• I've heard of these people before. They claim to "love" America, but they clearly hate Americans.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I have heard all of this recently, within the last year. I think that we are a little further down the line than apathy - complacency. I really do. The video is very accurate, very true.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• We're not apathetic. We will keep right on doing exactly what we are doing, and have been planning for the past 10 years. We've built a network of friends that feel the same way we do (nationwide), and they are all doing the same thing. We've made certain that we have space and living accomodations for our extended family (who also stock up here).

We fully expect to see at least a deepening depression if not a complete financial (or otherwise) collapse of the US at this point. Too many people want everything, for nothing. They have been raised to believe that money and food magically appear, that work is a joke, and that exploiting others for their livelihood is acceptable and honorable. It may sound heartless, but those who depend on aid ~ or only know how to manipulate cash ~ are likely to have a very bad month or two when this all comes home to roost.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• HAHAHA! you ppl on CM is something else! this country has been going down hill from the first President! I don't do man government, I believe in God's government!
    erimar2

Answer by erimar2 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• So does that mean you do not vote either erimar2?
    Anonymous