Evil.. Pregnant ..woman..!!

I am currently preg with my 2nd child. my first preg was smooth sailing. this one is diff. i am a evil mean bitter pregnant lady. i cant control my emotions not one bit. I dont think before i say things. this is NOT typical behavior for me and i know my fiance is suffering. HELP. What can i do. ITs uncontrollable

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 3:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Im the same way with this pregnancy and with my first I was so damn nice I dont know what happend this time. Hubby definatly notices too and I catch him telling me to chill out and thats when I know Im out of control. It sucks for them and I feel really bad but theres really nothing you can do its just your hormones, its natural. When I get like that I try and take a deep breath and not say anything more to hubby lol cause I know its not going to be nice. I nag a whole lot and will keep on his butt constantly about stupid things. I know Im annoying and to make matters worse we havnt had sex for like 3 months!! I have no sex drive but have dont other things every once in a while to keep him interested. Wow our husbands have it tough sometimes huh? I really look forward to getting it all back togeather including sex drive after baby. We actually have a really happy and good mariage and sex is great so atleast I have somthing to
    Anonymous

• There's nothing you really can do accept appologize to your fiance and let him know you love him, and this is just your hormones going out of control. Most likely, your hormones will calm down and you'll get better during your second trimester.

I know it's hard, but I'm on my second pregnancy too, and it's been far different from my first as well.
    Anonymous

• I know how you feel. Just in your good moods try to do something special. I am on number 3 and I am pure evil right now. I am misrible, sick, soer, and tired. Add that to the mood swings and poor DH. Try making like a surprise dinner like a really nice one.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• My husband asked me "Did you write that?" um... I have been pretty much the same way. Just explain to him that you are sorry, the pregngncy hormones are getting to you and that you love him very much. He will have to get used to it and assure him that it is temporary.
    kittymontclaire

Answer by kittymontclaire at 5:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• cont... look forward too :)
    Anonymous

• i just came home from work and this morning i asked hubby to wash me some clothes while i was at work, since he never works weekends, he said ok. Well i was on my feet for 8.5 hours today with out break and i come home to find he's on the couch and only washed his clothes OH DID I BLOW UP!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 8:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2010