Is the Healthcare bill being enforced yet or not? Can I still go to the Dr. if I don't have insurance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes you can go to the doctor
    Anonymous

• Huh?? Are you serious? Are you kidding me? I think you should go take some time to read the healthcare bill and relax. OMG, really????
    Anonymous

• Better call for an appointment. There's a 4-year wait time!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Go ahead OP go to your nearest Doc office and demand they do exactly what you want and tell them the federal government will be picking up the tab.This is seriously happened just the other day in a few doctor's offices in the U.S. LOL!
    Anonymous

• Relax? Uhh, I am relaxed. It sounds like you're a little worked up though with all those questions. I was just asking, okay? Someone tried to tell me that we couldn't go to the Dr. now, so I was just making sure what was what.
    -OP.
    Anonymous

• Huh?? You heard. It's in the question.
    Are you serious? Yes.
    Are you kidding me? No.
    OMG, really???? Yeah, really...............Geesh.
    Anonymous

• If you can call and get an appointment, why would you not be able to go to the doctor? Just be sure to let them know that you don't have insurance, and make sure you have the $$ needed.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• You could always go to the doctors, insurance isnt a requirement to go to the doctors.... Just because some think it is..
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 4:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Exactly as 29 said.Matter of fact you can also go to a doctor who accepts payments on a sliding scale according to your income if need be.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Actually, your doctor might even prefer that you not have insurance. Less forms to fill out, authorizations to get, etc..... Makes things a bit easier on him!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 5:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2010