What do I do now?

I have taken 3 preg. tests over the last 3 days. All were positive. 3 days ago I got a neg. preg. test at the clinic. Should I go back and do another one or wait til I miss my period and then go? (in 2 days?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you got 3 positive HPT, then start getting set up for prenatal care. They'll probably make you pee on a stick there, but it'll come up positive too.
    Anonymous

• Wait until your period is supposed to come. If you're taking the tests too early your HCG levels could still be fluctuating. Wait until after your period is supposed to come. If it comes up negative again then you most likely were getting false positives.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• You can wait until when you period is due or go get a blood test which may tell you sooner.
    Anonymous