discouraging.

i asked a question a few days ago, about how to lose the loose extra skin after a c-section, some good answers, but most were about sugery, how true is this? cos i'm 21 yrs old, i work blue collar work, i cannot afford to throw thousands around. anybody need a tummy tuck after c-section? prices? was it successful??? thanks for any information.

note: i had my daughter on 3/18/09, it's been over a year, i'm only 109lbs, but still have this hanging skin.

[ i was 97lbs before pregnancy].

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Health

• Get a 2 piece tankini suit, that has worked out for me & my mommy tummy :)
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I think every mom has extra skin after a pregnany, not just because of a c-section.
    My advice is learn to love your body for what it is and what it has done.
    http://theshapeofamother.com/
    Anonymous

• Yes, I'm not sure you can avoid the loose skin because your baby stretched the area and a c-section cuts through the muscle making it tough to flatten. I would try pilates and be happy with my body. Welcome to motherhood : )
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• thanks girls, i don't know if i can really 'cope' with the before and after look....it's hard to take in...and it's been a year +. :-/ i'll see what i can do.
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• also, i mean the skin is revolting btw....like never wear a two-piece on vacation kind of look...not attractive at all.
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• raybird,
    thanks! :]
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 5:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2010