i had sex protect on march 28 and unprotect days later and conceive april 2 who is the father help

need to know if there a chance the guy protected sex father the baby

khardy2008

Asked by khardy2008 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes there is a chance the person you slept with could be the father of your unborn child protection isn't 100% never have been and never will be sorry hun. I'd tell both men ASAP and do an DNA test as soon as the child is born if you chose to keep the child.
    Jmeredith75

Answer by Jmeredith75 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I was in a similar situation kind of. I told the three guys i was sleeping with but assured the one whom I never used a condom with that it was his. You are not the first person this has happened to. Tell them both (seperately)and go from there. No matter how they respond, be calm, no fussing cussing or getting mad. It makes things worse. Present yourself like a lady no matter what. AND PRAY!!!!
    Anonymous

• The ladies have given good advice above me and I would go with that but also I wanted to tell you even if neither of them want to be in you or your babies life STAY STRONG, you dont need a man to be happy just remember that and surround yourself with supportive people, and people are going to talk about you and hunny let em because I can guarentee those people have slept with more than one person in the same week themselves. GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• do you log your periods? Try mymonthlycycles.com it will tell you when you ovulate. If you can go back to your last few before you have sex that may help you to pin point conception, March 26th was the 1st day of my last period. I conceived around the 6th but I've only been with exbf. Check out that site and see if it helps you or eases your mind.
    soon2bmommy1229

Answer by soon2bmommy1229 at 7:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2008