sleeping in own bed

hey everyone. my name is taylor and im 20 yrs old i have an 18th month old and i am 6wks pregnant with my second. i live with my dad so me and my daughter share a room. she has been sleeping with me in my bed since she was born untill recently my boyfriend (not her father) moved in with us since im pregnant with his baby and we are trying to get her to sleep in her big girl bed which is right next to ours. when she was sleeping with me she would go to bed around 10pm and sleep through the night and wake up around 9am. we have been putting ehr to bed in her bed fro about 3 nights now and she takes like an hour to fallasleep and wakes up every 2 to 3 hours. and gets up extremely early. i was just wondering if anyone had any tips or advice on how to make this transition any easier for the both of us. thanks ladies

Tbrown33317

Asked by Tbrown33317 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Really you just have to continue to do what you are doing. Eventually she will get the picture. Just don't give in and let her in your bed or she will think if she does get up enough you will finally give in. Good luck!
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• you all live with your dad in his home?
    Anonymous