$$$$expensive$$$$

I have a 1 1/2 year old daughter, she sleeps threw the night (ever since she was 3 weeks) and so in the morning she wakes up wit a full diaper. Lately i have been putting on a Huggies and a over night Pamper. Now she wakes up with two full diapers. She hates trying to get potty trained, what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Oh wow, that's rough. The only thing I can think of is to change her partway through the night, or maybe switch to some cloth diapers to save on the money...
    iloveconan

Answer by iloveconan at 4:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Of course she doesn't want to potty train yet! She's only 18 months old! She doesn't even understand how to control her bladder yet!
    Anonymous

• If you put her to bed, then wake her & change her before you go to bed, that might help, so the dipe won't be as full. Or get the good nights or something that is for older kids because they should hold more.
    Anonymous

• for an hour before she goes to bed dont let her drink anythng!!! That should help with some of it... Have you tried generic diapers? Also, do you bribe her wioth candy whle otty training? My son oves potty training if ly for the candy! lol helps us ot a lot!
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 7:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I think she's too young to be ready for training JMO
    mbc324

Answer by mbc324 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• SHE IS 21 MONTHS ....
    Anonymous

• AND SHE TOO SMART FOR HER OWN GOOD. SHES NOT AN AVERAGE 21 MONTH OLD....
    Anonymous

• Stop the fluids at least 2 hours before bed. She doesn't need them as long as she is drinking plenty throughout the day. This makes a big difference in how wet my 18m old daughter's diapers are in the morning. I've also been putting her in the next size up diaper lately, which gives her some extra room.
    tgeleynse

Answer by tgeleynse at 10:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2010