follow up to my question about mothers on ankle monitor.

I thought since i asked the question i would let all the women that answered mt question know,I am on ankle monitor will be for 60 days ...My reason if you would like to know,I wasn't going to school because the daycare i had my daughter in was very unprofessional and unorganized they didn't feed her when she needed to be fed also she was 8 months in a class room with 1 and 2 yr old who would hit and trample over her so i took her out and i had no one to watch her so i had to stay home,was filed for truancy and the judge didn't think my reasoning was good enough for not being punished.Just thought i'd let you know i take full responsibility for not being in school and having a daughter at a young age,believe me if i could wait five or 10 yrs and have the same baby i would just so things would be the way they need to be for her and id be done with school and she wouldn't have to go to a daycare like that =]]

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 5:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have you thought about going to a virtual academy high school? That way you will not have to have your daughter in daycare.

Anonymous

• kind of a dumb reason to be on one of those, i've never heard of any teen gettign one for missing to many days of school. Sorry about what happen. I know how it feels when your child is in a daycare where they dont take cre of the children properly. Good luck in your situation.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• yes it is very dumb they also got the dates wrong they said my daughter was supposed to start daycare feb 2 but she didnt get an opening til the 22nd and they wouldnt let me explain that to them.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• As I said on the original question...

Most of the reasons they put people on those stupid things shouldn't even be illegal... Same here...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2010