What are some of the reaosn youv'e reprted someone's answer? or a reaosn you would?

I don't report women on her for using bad language because i use it and i think this is a site for adults so...but yes i've been reported many times for my language,I've only reported once and that was because a woman told me i should've aborted my daughter because I'm a teen mom.So what are some reasons youve reported someone or why would you?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 5:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If they are being really mean and insulting to me personally. That has happened in the past.

Answer by louise2 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Someone called me a crazy B!tch because she didn't like my answer, so I reported her. I just thought it was unecessary and immature, totally unrelated to the question I was answering.
    Anonymous

• i'll report anyone that attacks anothers children or wishes harmful things to someone like when someone reported a woman because she said she hopes her husband dies in war, i would have reported something like that. I haven't reported anyone yet but it can happen.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I reported something where a Mom was calling another Mom aweful names because her son wasn't circumcised.
    Anonymous

• i don't think i would report anyone-it's just not that serious to me
    Anonymous

• I have reported racist answers I don't think they should be tolerated
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 5:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• ahh i think youv'e reported me before
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Ive only reported two posts, one where there was a lot of racists comments against minorities in the replies and another where the post was about some very anti-Islamic stuff... and it was ignorant becuase it was all half truths or not true at all.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 5:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I have for personal attacks on my beliefs. I was called a complete idiot.
    Anonymous

• The report button is lame and should be removed. Put your big girl panties on. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Simple as that. No one likes to play with cry babies.

^^AGREE 100%^^
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2010