Did you know that Jesus died for you?

While we were yet sinners he willingly died for us. Do you know anyone else that would do that for you? Ponder "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son that whoever believes in Him will NOT PERISH but have everlasting Life!

I sincerly hope you will come to know the Lord in a personal loving way like I did. He can restore you pain, anger, bitterness, recentment, abuse etc if you are willing to know Him. He is calling you and waiting for YOU! If you confess your sins, He will be faithful to forgive YOU!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• SabrinaMBowen
    But you can spread your witchcraft Satanic worship on here and it's just fine right? Maybe everyone doesn't want to read it either but they choose to just ignore it instead of being nasty.

Find me ANY post where I (or any of us "Witchcraft Satan worshipers" as you put it) have EVER tried something like this? This isn't a question, it's a way for you to try and preach! Plain and Simple! You're trying to shove your beliefs down the throats of others... When have you ever seen a post from a non-christian post a "question" about how the Goddess loves you or how you should be Pagan because... or any of that crap? Umm... No! It's not going to happen.

This is the Religion and Beliefs QUESTIONS section... Not the Preaching Section...

I enjoy this post. You were not forced to read it nor reply. Nothing is shoved down your throat. =)
    m2KnL

Answer by m2KnL at 12:49 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I'm glad you've found the Lord. Let's leave it at that, for you.
    Anonymous

• Good for you.
    Anonymous

• Really ? so who is going to die for the starving children in africa or women being raped and abused in other countries,what about the starving people dying each day...can he maybe come back this easter and die again for children being killed and abused and raped by people who are supposed to love them? instead of dying for the sinners can he die and take the sinners (rapists,killers,abusers,racists,)with him?
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Good for you. Please stop trying to make the rest us believe as you do
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I'm glad you find comfort in your beliefs, but you don't need to bring it here...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• mommy16love : Jesus already did die for them.

OP Many of the responders here know this. They just choose at this point in time to reject it. What they do not know is HOW MUCH they are loved. I pray one day they will.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• ha i love hwo the other day this woman at the doctors office told me i need to change my ways and if i dont find god soon i will burn in hell..what a wonderful christian always trying to force ur beliefs on someone else
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Thanks for the post! Regardless of what people say about not wanting to hear it, keep spreading the gospel of Christ's love :)
    kayladbrooks

Answer by kayladbrooks at 5:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• many of us know this but elect NOT to bring this stuff on other folks. We may even "believe" you're right but we just don't discuss it because that is being respectful.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2010