Does anyone know how to take apart the Graco Alpha Omega car seat. My kiddo just threw up all over it and I cant get the liner out all the way. Please help?????

Valerie429

Asked by Valerie429 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try the car seat group. You will get more help there.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• If its anything like my Costco Alpha Omega Elite you have to take the whole thing apart and i would highly suggest getting out your owners manual and reading the directions as you go, thats how difficult it was. Start by taking out the straps and then you have to pop out those plastic pieces where the straps go.
    Anonymous

• We have one and we reinvent the wheel each time this happens to us. If I remember correctly the key to your success is this brass rod that goes through the bottom toward the back of it. once you get that out of place, I think it starts to make sense. Good luck. And try to remember what you do to take it apart... that's only phase one of the challenge.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 7:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• It should tell you how to in the car seat manual. They come with every car seat that you buy from a store. They are supposed to be kept with the car seat.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 9:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2010