STAY AT HOME JOBS?

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY STAY AT HOME JOBS THAT I CAN DO ONLINE OR FROM MY HOME SO THAT I CAN BE HOME WITH MY DAUGHTER..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I work from home. I am on a huge team of moms all we do is market for a wellness company. We give webcasts that has free information on what we do. I would like to invite you to one on Tues if your interested. Its FREE. Then you decide if its something you want to do? Contact me!!

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 6:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I am a Prepaid Legal Associate - This is a BBB A+ rated company publicly trades on the NYSE and FORBES just named us #66 of the top 200 small businesses to work for in the US.

No parties, no inventory to track, no minimum required sales.You work how much or how little you want. Some people make a few hundred a month and some make a few thousand. There are some that make over $100,000 a year. Just depends on how much you want to work it.

I tripled my startup fee in my first 2 weeks and was able to quit my part time job within a month of signing up. You can watch and introductory video and message me if you're interested in finding out more.

www.prepaidlegal.com/go/maryejacobs

The team I'm on was just named the number 1 team in the company! Great support group and lots of tips and training to help you out.

Good luck with whatever you choose!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 6:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I fill out surveys and offers i love being at home with my kids i know how it is! if intrested i can get you started i also have proof of pay and the best of all! free to join :) msg me if intrested!
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 6:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Visit: www.success2stayhome.com

I found this opportunity when my daughter was 12 weeks old. This has allowed me to stay home with her, and she's now 2 years old!

Alisha
    Succes2StayHome

Answer by Succes2StayHome at 7:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Real @ home Jobs click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Hey Girl!! There is actually lots to do from home. First you need to decide what you want or like to do, do you want a job with set hours or a business with complete control over your hours. Do you want set pay or the ability to make a larger income as you go? These are all things to take into consideration.

I work from home with a home business, so I set my hours, make lifetime residual income paid daily, weekly and monthly and I recieve benefits for me and my houehold :-)
    T
    here is tons of info on my profile so check it out and let me know of any questions you have!!

God Bless and Good Luck staying home with your angel :-)

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 8:40 AM on Mar. 29, 2010