How Many?

How many children do you have? How many children do you want to have? How many siblings do you and your husband have? Do you think that effects the amount of children you want?

I have 1 son, and we have been trying for another child with no luck yet! I would like to have 3 or 4 children!

I am 1 of 5 and my husband is 1 of 3

I loved growing up in a big family, there was always something going on! So yes I guess I want to have the amount of kids I want!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have 1 child, i may want another one. i have two sisters and my daughters father has one half sister
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• 4 and 4 for both of us growing up. we only wanted and have 2
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I have 2, have always wanted 3. My husband was the oldest of 7, and he wanted to stay at 2. I'm now widowed, but not dating or looking, so it looks like I'll be sticking with the 2 I have.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I have 2 ( working on number 3 LOL due Oct 1st)
    Dh comes from a family of 3 kids.
    I have 9 brothers and sisters.
    We would like to have about 5 MAYBE 6 kids.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• We have three, I originally wanted 6. We will have #4 in a few years and that will be our last.

My husband has 1 sibling.

I have 1 1/2 brother from my mom that I was actually raised with and 1 step brother from my step-dad that I was actually raised with.

My step-dad had a daughter (my step sister) who we didn't find out about until she was an adult.

My sperm donor conceived 2 daughters and a son after taking off on me. I don't really know them and I wasn't raised around them.

I don't think it really effects how many kids I want....ever since I was little (like pre-school little) I wanted to be a mom with a big family.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 6:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I have 2 and number 3 is on the way, due in June. We want 4 so we shall see.

DH and I are both the oldest of 3. I think just the fact growing up with two brothers, I never could of imagined having only the one. I have always wanted a bigger family..
    Anonymous

• I have two beautiful daughters. Sometimes I think about trying for a boy but then on the other hand my girls are 5 and 8, so we are at a point where; I can sleep in, we can go to movies, we can go out to eat with no problems, they are self sufficient, and hubby and I are getting more freedom, so I don't know maybe when my oldest is a little older and can babysit lol. I only have one brother and hubby is an only child.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 6:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• We currently have 1
    I am one of 2 with a step sister which makes me the oldest of 3.
    He is an only
    He isn't sure that he wants any more, but I would love to have about 3.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I have 3 kids
    one who has passed, she was my oldest and only daughter.
    I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers
    Dh has 2 sisters.
    I would like 1 more girl God willing. If not then I am happy with what I have.
    I dont think how many siblings we have has anything to do with how many kids you want.
    I never wanted kids until I had my first.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 6:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• We have 2
    We want 3
    I'm 1 of 4
    DH is 1 of 7

If our 2nd had been a boy, my DH wouldn't want any more. He really wants a boy, but if we end up with a 3rd girl, then that's it because he's afraid if that happened and we tried a 4th time for a boy, we'd end up with yet another girl. lol I used to always want 4, 2 girls and 2 boys like my family growing up, but after having my own kids, I think 3 will be plenty.
    Anonymous