ridiculous

Am I wrong for being mad that DH went drinking with military buddies but failed to tell me then comes home drunk? I'm so pissed, all I ask for is a simple phone call. I wouldn't have cared, as long as he would of called. It's a never ending argument with us

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• and it will never end probably but i'd put my foot down and really scream until he hears you.
    okay a tad immature but it may work!
    Anonymous

• No one listens to screaming.....

But yes, OP I would be very frustrated if that were me...especially since I would be worried sick about where he was.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 6:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• that's retarded, especially because military men are so raunchy and sex charged, who knows what he was doing
    Anonymous

• OP, ever thought about calling him about the time he gets off work (if you know what time) and ask him if he has any plans? Maybe if you do it everyday for a while there will be enough days where he isn't doing anything and gets frustrated with the calls that he will start calling you ahead of time....and even if he doesn't at least you know and ya'll won't have to fight anymore.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 6:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• OP here- if he had a cell I would. Which is why I rely on him to call me. He complains its cuz he doesn't have a phone (just don't have the money) but I know every one of the guys he was with do. And would of had no problem for him to use it real quick to give his wife a heads up that plans came up.
    Anonymous

• And to Anon :15 He isn't raunchy and sex charged. I'm not worried about that. Its just a respect thing. If I took off drinkin with friends and didnt call..he'd be pissed...as am I
    Anonymous

• Does he have a desk job where you could get away with calling him? I know that can be hard when they are military.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 6:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• No he works in a box...sounds weird..radar thing....He's never in the same spot...
    Anonymous

• make it known that's not okay, i'm sure his friends had phones. what a dipstick.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I know what you mean! When hubby does something he knows will piss me off, he will avoid phone calls.. I try to tell him it would be better for him to just answer and let me bitch him out then instead of waiting till he gets home cause then I'm even more mad. My hubby is known for telling me what I want to hear but I know better now, for example he will say I'll be home in an hour and I already know it will be 2 so I don't get mad any more.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 6:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2010