please help

my family stays with my parents un till we can get on our feet and my cuz. had moved in for a couple of weeks and she is now prego well hate to admit but she is a hoe she went to the doc and they told her she got prego in oct. she says there is only one guy she had sex with in that month well he says he cant have kids and he will show her the papers that say that any ways i was gone a whole week in oct. i have a reason not to trust her and my hubby but she has like 3 stds i have not got checked but i know that i could not have wat she has cuz she has the stds that make you burn itch and smell i did go to the er couple of days ago and they drew blood so what i am asking is if they did something i woild have what se has right i know it is long thank you for reading

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• get tested, you'll feel better knowing for sure

as far as your cousin's guy, what kind of papers does he have? Seriously, I know of so many girls that have fallen for that "I'm sterile" stuff because the guy is too damn lazy to put on a condom. Then when the baby comes they claim it was her fault, "she said she was on the pill".

as far as your husband, make him wear a condom...if he'll mess with your family he'll mess with other girls.
    good luck.
    sheilaj817

Answer by sheilaj817 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• she can pass std around if her and your husband having been messing around and you and him messed around then yes you can get it
    Anonymous

• i would not have sex intill i found out from him wait awhile and see if he says anything about it
    Anonymous

• You CAN get it, but you don't necessarily HAVE TO get it. She can have an STD and may or may not pass it to her partner, who may or may not pass it on to his next partner. It's more like Russian Roulette....are you feeling lucky? (I"m not trying to be funny, it's true.)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I would think that if they hooked up in Oct and not since then that you'd have known before now if you got her std's.
    Anonymous

• "I would think that if they hooked up in Oct and not since then that you'd have known before now if you got her std's."

Not tue. Lots o STD's stay dorment in your system for years before any symptoms appear. Even a blood test cannot detect some of them, like HPV. Some people have normal tests for years, then discover they have a form of HPV years after the contracted the virus.

Sucks that you cannot trust your husband. Hopefully your cousin is not carrying his baby.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• You make no sense... Get your thoughts together with complete sentances and then repost! Thanks!
    Anonymous

• are you asking that if your hubby and her had sex- would you have an STD? get tested ASAP. just b/c you dont have the peeing sensation, or the burning or whatever else-- doesnt mean that you DONT have it. i had a fever of 105 and really bad pain, in the month of March-- but it was in May when i finally got tested (i get tested yearly in May)-- and i had chlamydia.. and one of the symptoms? the fever/pain that i was dealing with back in MARCH! but i had NO OTHER symptoms. i just thought that i was sick with all that crap, but i was wrong. so very, very wrong!

i also had another STD a few years back-- Trichomoniasis-- and had NO symptoms at all, again. i was tested at my yearly test and boom- i had it. without my regular tests, i wouldnt really know what i have/dont have.
    Anonymous

• how do you know she burns itches and smells,you failed to admit your man is also a hoe if you think he dogged you.Why are you more mad at her? get tested fast
    Anonymous

• if they are messing around without protection then yes.
    Chelsz101

Answer by Chelsz101 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2010