What should I teach? I need help!

So I applied at a junior college to be an instructor and I think the first interview went well...now they want me to come back and teach the interviewers about something...anything, although I want to keep it health related because i'm going to be teaching medical assistants. Anyone have any ideas? I need something fast and I wanted to make it fun and interesting...Google isn't helping me! They just want to see how well I can teach.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you are going to teach medical assistants, can you do something like how to do an EKG, or a blood draw?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I think that's probably part of it, to see if you can come up with something to teach. You can do it! Good luck!

good luck

Anonymous

• I was thinking of teaching about the benefits of breastfeeding or ways to reduce SIDS, but I'm thinking I might explain a pap smear and how to set up for one and then let people take turns setting one up because I can't figure out how to make the other 2 topics hands on and I don't want to be boring just giving a bunch of facts.
    Anonymous