do you scrapbook every photo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Every photo? I have scrapbook for each child with keepsakes and mementos fro trips and such, then they also each have an album for all of their snapshots and an album with all of their portraits I've had made professionally. Their scrapbooks have photos but I mostly put keepsakes and notes in them.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 6:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Nope. I wish I had that kid of time, energy, and resources. lol How about you?
    Anonymous

• I don't scrap every photo, I scrap the best. I would say maybe 25% of what I take actually makes it to the scrapbook table where it will someday be scrapbooked.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Geez, no! lol, I have over 8000 pictures of my daughter and she's only 16 months old!! That would take me all day everyday! lol. I only scrapbook maybe 10% of the photos I or other people take. And I do digital scrapbooking, so its alot easier. I add little things like keepsakes and such after I get the digital prints!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 8:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• No. There aren't enough scrapbook pages in the world to scrapbook all of the photos I have taken. And seriously .. there isn't enough hours in my lifetime to scrapbook them all. Though that would be cool if I had an army to help me. However, I do scrapbook the important pictures. Whether it be school photos, or just a favorite of mine, a photograph of the family, or a Holiday picture, etc. Just to show the milestones and years as the family gets older.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Not every photo I take is great so I only scrap the ones that turned out really well. And I exclusively do digital scrapbooking now because it takes less time and cost less too. Here is a book my son and I completed just the other day. We went on a school field trip. I took around 140 photos but only used about 80. The Living Desert

Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 11:21 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• i wish. but i could never. just the good photos. or the photos that tell the story.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:09 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Are you kidding me? I have over 20,000 pictures of my 3 year old. Photography is a hobby of mine!
    JasonsMom2007

Answer by JasonsMom2007 at 1:26 AM on Sep. 2, 2010