Do you like shopping at Walmart other then the cheap prices?

They are the worse service ever! And their poor employees are treated badly and not paid enough to make ends meet. So Basically today I couldn't stand it anymore! Their prices are so low because they then decide they don't have to pay their employees more. It sucks to know how greedy Walmart owners/ business are who own Walmart cooperation. How many times have you waited in line,waited, and waited! Probably tons of times! How many times have you seen all these registers but only 3-4 cashiers working at a time? 40 employees all called in sick at once, another employee bitched to me while checking out about how their business sucks! And how they are treated like slaves for little pay! Another and told me he used to work for Walmart and that they have little cashiers because they don't get that many people who really want to work for Walmart and half their employees don't stay long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Shopping

• No I do not like shopping at Walmart anymore. I go elsewhere. Being treated with respect is important to me. I'll pay more for merchandise if I'm treated well

Answer by admckenzie at 6:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I agree with you! I will bargin price else where like at Big Lots, target, and Winco :) I'l be just as happy!
    Anonymous

• I hate Wal-Mart, but they are the cheapest grocery store around.

And Anon 7:03, if that makes me trashy and poor, well then you can go fuck that high horse you rode in on.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 7:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Nope!!!!! My local Wal-mart is across town and I hate going there! Whenever I go there the parking lot is full up, and I have to park at the back of the lot and hike up to the store (not a good thing in bad weather or with kids along!!!), and then deal with all the rude trashy people! UGH! it is sooooo much easier to drive an extra 10 minutes and go to Kmart or Target or Big Lots.
    Anonymous

• I don't have a problem with MY local Wal-Mart. I don't go very often because I don't have a car to get there, but a lot of the employees recognize my daughter and me, and are friendly towards us. Besides the prices, I like their selection of infant/toddler clothing.

I'm not sure why people say it's "trashy".
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I rarely shop at Wal-Mart. Hate it. On the rare occasions that I do shop there I am reminded again why I don't normally go there.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I only go there to get one prescription refilled. Longggg story. But I go to Super Target. Walmart is very ghetto here.
    Anonymous

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 6:25 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• You can find bad service anywhere. I shop at wallymart, we live in a small rural area and wallymart is the only thing available unless you want to drive a long way. I guess a person can create their own life experiences, most of my days at wallymart are pretty good or uneventful. But in other cities I have been in, yes the wallymarts have been horrific and a clear reflection of the people who live in the town.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I hate wlamart. I went in to pick up some htings that I couldn't find in the grocery store. They had no none self checkouts open and only 2 registers open. This was on a sat. at 7 pm on fs day!! How many braincells does it take to figure out you need more then that open on fs day!! It was crowded. I waited 1/2 hour to check out. they are gonna be the reason I am bald soon!!
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 11:32 AM on Mar. 29, 2010