What sort of experiences have you had at walmart?

Mine has been all sorts from waiting in line for 1 hr straight, too a cashier ignoring their customers, to where employees would tell me all the horror stories of Walmart it really is true! Plus My friend works for them and say's the same. No rumors about Walmart. It sucks I used to like shopping there now that I am getting older no more! Their service sucks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have no beef with them. Besides here in the philly area the cashiers all should be smacked and replaced with machines.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I no longer shop Walmart bc they don't treat customers well anymore.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I've never had any problems
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 6:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Huh...complete opposite here. Employees are super nice and helpful. They know you by name when you come in, and talk about how much they like working there because they get paid so well.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 6:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• And if there's more than two or three people in the lines they open a new register ~ but there are usually more employees standing at the front of their register asking if you're ready to check out as you walk by than they have customers.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 7:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• we dont shop there as much we been going to a store thats literally double their prices but service is better, if there is an item i want i just talk to the manager and he will order a small shipment...so to me thats worth more than the bargain prices and i noticed that the meat isnt as fresh at wal mart, the last time i bought hamburger there i ended up throwing it out that night, i opened the package and about puked cause it smell soo bad and we found that the dollar store is cheaper on diapers and wipes....
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Yes! I agree LOL the trash of Universe seems to be right, damn PJ's at Walmart you see all the icky's it's even online. Well I am sick of Walmart! Every Walmart I've been too is just the same.
    Anonymous

• I hate how hard it is to get help but other than that I have not had a problem with our Walmart.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• gettin help is right, i went there to find my lil ponies for my daughter and the lady stocking the toy isle could NOT tell me where the my lil ponies would be located....well at first she said there is a sign above the ponies but i showed her it was strawberry shortcake items and not ponies....she was like well then they dont make them anymore...
    Anonymous

• I think it depends on where you go for the Walmart horror stories. I agree with Mrs.owen and all philly cashiers should be replaced! I used to live in Philadelphia and i HATED going to the Walmart it was always extremely crowded, boxes everywhere, and the service was awful. I moved 50 miles away in Pottstown and the service is awesome! The stores aren't crowded and my experiences are usually very good. If you want a good Walmart you just have to move haha jk. Also check out People of walmart.com and you will get a nice little laugh. :)

DJsmom0725

Answer by DJsmom0725 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2010