are you blessed?

i look around and see some ppl some friends other not...and they are having a hard time...being evicted, unable to pay bills, being charged with child abuse..ect and for us (dh and I) a disaster was when our vacuum cleaner died on us....as crappy as it is to not be able to clean floors for a couple of days im so relieved that the worst of our problems

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I am greatful for everything my family has! Things may be a little tight right now, but we have everything we need and even more important we have each other! As nice as it is to have the material things, what matters at the end of the night is sitting with my husband and my son!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 7:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I am blessed!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• yes:) i have a healthy family.my twins are doing awesome in mommy's womb:) it may be a little tight on some things but we have the necessities.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 7:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Heck yes I am blessed. My life may not be some people's dreams come true but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I'm blessed!! I just had surgery last Monday, but I'm recovering well and I have a wonderful husband and children to take care of me. We have a house to live in, 2 vehicles to drive and my husband has a good job. We have an amazing church family and friends.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• My family & I are very blessed! Not just financially, but in every aspect of life! Although we haven't always in this position of stability, we've always been blessed.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Blessed as well, family, friends, home, clothes, food, health, love, YEP , Indeed BLESSED
    meme4x

Answer by meme4x at 7:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Yes, I am very blessed as well.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• DH lost his job 3 yrs ago -- still looking for a replacement.
    We experience a mc last month.
    We are in foreclosure.
    And I STILL consider myself blessed. I thank God for all the wonderful things in my life:
    My beautiful, healthy, well-behaved 2 yr old son
    My supportive family
    And all the little things like sunshine, warm weather, and the beauty of nature.
    Focusing on negatives only makes a person bitter.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 8:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• its getting better.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2010