Is your baby sick right now?

It sucks to have to see your baby in pain and agony. My daughter is 7 months and has the coughs so bad, and 102.8 temp the Nurse at the Hospital at 5 am told me not to worry about it that if it goes up to 106 to take her to the ER I was like, umm No if My Baby's temp is at 104 I am going to! Her whole body was soo hot, I turned on the humidifier, gave her a cold wash cloth to suck on, a lil bit of water in a bottle, then nursed her, nothing seemed to help, finally after My Husband rubbed her tummy she fell to sleep, and then today i got her some infant Motrin and teething tablets since she is teething on her bottom gum. I feel so bad, tomorrow I am taking her to the drs if she is still bad, after the Motrin and teething tablets her temp is now 101.4 which is lower, hopefully it will be in the 90 range. Poor girl! I love her so much too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my 2 week old baby has a cold right now, we were in the er the other day for breathing problems and they acted like it was nothing. worries me and makes me sad to see him like this. hope your LO gets better!
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 11:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Thank you and wow I am very sorry you had to go threw that, next time you might want to consider Urgent Health care it';s much faster and open 24/7 I am thed up with My local Hospital one of them!
    Anonymous