could i be preggo?

my last period was feb 28th n ended march 5th well my period hasnt come on this month n im wondering if i might be preggo. mainly because the fact that march 8th-14th i had unprotected sex wit my boyfriend not knowin that the 12th-15th i was ovulating. my period is generally suposed to start on the 29th but there is no sign of it coming. what thru me off was the fact that march 22nd i started to bleed so i put on a pad thinkin it was my period n then it stopped the vry nxt day i continued to wear a liner just in case it was my period but it was only a lil spot there that was a brownish red color then i wld only see it when i wiped. now i have noticed a slimey discharge wit a lil red tinge to it everytime i pee. but still no period i took a test friday n it came up negative. lately i been feeling sick to my stomach i have been having lower bck pain n have been super tired. should i wait a wk n take another test 2 c if im preggo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• wait and test again. You can always be pregnant when you have unprotected sex.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Pee on your computer. It'll do you as much good as asking on an online forum.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 7:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Wow that girl was rude. But anyway you might be thats how I found out I was pregnant. I didn't feel like i was gnna start and then I got this weird discharge and it wouldn't go away. I took a test like week later and i was pregnant.
    hayliesmommy20

Answer by hayliesmommy20 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• yea i just took a test fri n it said negative. the werid thing is that my older sister is preggo n she told me that she has been having the fish dream n has been wanting alot of fish lately. n its nobody else around to be preggo cuz she preggo her sis is preggo my other sis is preggo so all thats left as far as being preggo is me. when should i test again since technically my period is suposed to start tomorrow. i just feel sick to my stomach n have back pain i evrytime i eat something i have to have ranch on it
    Anonymous

• Well when i took pregancy tests the first 3 said negative. And they were the expensive digital ones to. But then I took a cheap test and it said i was pregnant. If i was you i would wait just a little bit then try again
    hayliesmommy20

Answer by hayliesmommy20 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 29, 2010