Have you ever had an affair while married? PLS NO BASHING

I am married and have been for 11 years. He has been for 3 years. We feel in love... NOW WHAT... I knw it is not right. Since it has been and is being done to us. HAPPY AND CONFUSSED HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• gee way to NOT bash her... you know what find out if the guy your seeing is willing to leave.. or if either of you are willing to leave, if you have any doubt to leave your partner now then its not a relationship that will work, and end it and go back to your husband /his wife, also if it what you both want end it with your husband/his wife and come clean and start your life together .. GL
    smartwifeandmom

Answer by smartwifeandmom at 7:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I am sorry but that is wrong. If he cheats on his wife who he said he LOVED her and would HONOR her what makes you think he wont cheat on you?
    I am sorry but I hate homewreckers. If you want to sleep around get a divorce. Stop going after married men,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Just because it has been and is being done to you doesn't make it justified.
    If you were unhappy in your marriage you should have ended it BEFORE staring to date someone else.

You've been the one cheated on and know how badly it feels and now you ARE the other woman and are doing the exact same thing to another woman.

My advice, get a divorce from your husband so he can stop being humiliated by you.
    Anonymous

• We are getting a divorce him and i.... as we speak...I am wondering... if we should be married now... after all of this. Because of them cheating.
    Anonymous

• this seems fairly simple...get divorced
    Anonymous

• WE ARE GETTING 1.... I JUST NEED HELP ..... IF I SHOULD MARRY HIM.!!!!!
    I KNW WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG, YES WE SHOULD HAVE WAITED. TOO LATE NOW... PLEASE HELP
    Anonymous

• There is a reason your cheating, things are not always going to be great at home but that is what you signed up for! Things may seem good with this guy now, as things always seem good when a relationship begins but they dont stay that way! Things may also be good with guys because there is no stress of kids, and bills, and work, and a house, it is all fun. The grass is always greener on the other side! There has to be a reason you have been married for 11 years, that is a long time. Before you hurt a lot of people, and cause a big mess you need to figure out what you want! If you want to be with this guy then end it with your husband, and same with him! If not then end it with this guy and realize you have been threw a lot with your husband and try and make things work with him! Think about the kids too!
    Anonymous

• You're both cheaters.
    No point in getting married because if either of you find something "better" later on down the road you'll cheat on each other too.

I agree with Mrs.Owen. It's one thing for you to ruin your own marriage, it's another to wreck another family in the process.

I just hope there aren't any kids involved.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I'm not gonna bash you. Marriage is hard. Especially after you have kids. If you're not happy then you should get a divorce. I know some people want to stay together for their kids but I think it is unfair to your kids and to yourself.
    hayliesmommy20

Answer by hayliesmommy20 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I completely agree with MrsOwen Its wrong. get as far away as possible, I gaurantee its not real love, its callled infatuation. Work things out with your husband, go to counseling etc. Do whatever ity takes and confess all of this to your husband. My husband and I almost divorced, no one cheated, but my husband thjought we were not compatable. One thing I mentioned was that first off eevery couple has their ups and downs, the times where they 'feel in love' and the rtimes where they have to choose to love. If you keeop chasing after that 'inlove' feeling you will be going from person to person. Real love is not based on feelings, nbut on choice and commitment, on actions. If you truely love tnis guy you are having an affari with you would put him first by letting him go. He is a married man and by keeping this going is not best for anyone.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2010