Omg wat is that....

so im having AF problems i dnt understand i was very irregular from bein on and off of BC well i was put on the pill for three months to get reg. and it worked for about 3 months well my SO was home for 2weeks for leave and we tried to make up sex for the past year. well i got my AF on valentines day almost 2 weeks after he left and i was about a week early and i lasted 7 days. well i didnt get it this month at all no spotting or anything. does this mean anything or not. am i just being irregular agn. i just dont knw i cant go to the dr. i dnt have insurance and all they want ot do is tell me to go on BC so i dnt get pregn agn they dnt care if im reg or not.I just dont knw does this happen to anyone else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you can get your 1st cycle even when pregnant (I got my 2 of them). wait a little longer and get a EPT
    KymmiW

Answer by KymmiW at 7:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• well i took 3 test alrdy the last of which was 2days ago and we havnt had sex since the 4th of feb. cuz hes back in iraq.
    Anonymous

• usually they put you on high, then drop you down to a low, thats how i got regular, oh but i have been off it for 6 months and had a regular 25-26day cycle :) GL
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 8:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• go to a pregnancy center they will help you out if you don't have insurance!!!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 11:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• we dnt have anything like that here the closest town that prbly has anythng like that is an hour away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2010