Is the person who said this an Obama Hater?

Those of us who care about the civil rights of all Americans, born and unborn, oppose Obamacare because we oppose the expansion of the most racist industry in America - the abortion industry."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I believe that was a democrat and a congressman? I could be wrong though and do not recall the name at this time.
    Anonymous

• “What really is racist is singling out minorities, who now receive about two-thirds of the abortions in this country, for discriminatory treatment,"
    Anonymous

• Doubtful.

"A coalition of African-American pro-life leaders have released a statement in response to the news that a group of black pastors endorsed the pro-abortion health care bills in Congress. They say the bills betray the black community because abortion targets black Americans moreso than other races."

http://www.lifenews.com/nat5513.html

OP--it IS possible to dislike a policy and not make it about race!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I know lorikeet. I am tired of these freedom haters making it about race.
    Anonymous

• Hater? No.

Pro-Life? Yes.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Hmm depends on how you read that. I dont necessarly thing its an Obama hater that said this but someone who is against abortion and its industry and using it as means of genocide.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• No not a hater. They are good people, and they are speaking the truth! I hope they continue their fight against this prenatal genocide of AA HUMAN fetuses.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Actually, it is organizations and speaker like Ms King who are rational thinkers that bring me to reconsider my pro-choice view... On more than one occasion.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Why? Because they're clearly against abortion? If that's the case then I'm an obama hater too!

Anonymous

• Hater? No.

Pro-Life? Yes.

THIS!!!

Anonymous