Does this sound like it?

The other night I had creamy/watery discharge that was tinged with pink VERY lightly...The next day I was spotting brown only when I wiped and now today more brown and a reddish brown but it is VERY light...Its not constant its on and off for about 2 days...
the problem is i havent had a period since having my baby 6 months ago and i had my IUD removed the beginning of march..ive had unprotected sex since then so im confused because idk if this can be implantation bleeding or what?
can anybody help me out with this? and when can i test? I have no signs of a period what so ever..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i cant help you with the bc part but today i was suppose to start so i put a pad on and all i got was a yellowish tinge discharge... might be pregnancy!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 8:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2010