Teething?

My 6 month old has been running a low grade fever the past few days, on and off, chewing everything and growling at my hands (lol its cute) until she can chew on them and has been really drooly, clingy and grouchy the past 2 days. She has been teething for awhile but does it sound like her teeth my come threw soon? What can I do for her to make her a bit more comfortable?
Im a first time mom so I have no experience on this topic.
Thanks for any help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try Humphrey's teething tablets...they are natural and work very well. I'd use this before baby orajel. Also try the mesh food bags and put cold fresh fruit or veggies to let him gnaw on.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 8:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• You can freeze a damp washcloth and let her chew on it. If you talk to your dr about the dosage, you can give motrin or tylenol if she's too uncomfortable to sleep because of it.
    Anonymous

• Teething tablets help calm her and help her sleep. I used mortin once keegan turned 6 months. I only gave it to him when I could tell it was bad. I did the same thing the other moms have said and it worked. Good job mommys<3
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• The mesh teething bags are a lifesaver!!! Teething tablets are great too!, My daughter always liked frozen grapes peaches pears and pineapple to gnaw on
    Anonymous