Eating in your car...good or bad?

Do you eat in your car? Isn't that as dangerous as talking/texting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• looking out the window for a split second is dangerous too,or thinking of your daily problems while driving is dangerous.
    Anonymous

• driving is dangerous period.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 8:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I do but I dont think it is as bad cuz you don't have to think as much or gesture with your hands like you do when you talk
    Anonymous

• Eating in your car, unless it's something that requires utensiles, isn't nearly as dangerous as talking on a cell/texing while driving. You don't use up nearly as much of your attention while eating then you do paying attention to the conversation/text. Anything you do that distracts you from driving, even the slightest bit, (like playing with the radio or opening a soda) is dangerous. However, the severity of the tasks does vary.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• i eat, so what...its not as comfortable when u drive and eat but hey if ur hungry ur hungry(most of the time its burgers,fries,pizza,sanwich,,,,ans stuff like that
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Hmmm.....lemme tell you a little story.....

Last night, I was driving downtown, I wasn't texting, I wasn't talking, I wasn't eating, I wasn't listening to the radio. Nothing. I just plum wasn't paying attention. I turned onto a one-way street going the wrong direction, and didn't notice until a cop drove towards me with his lights flashing.

If you're not paying attention, you're not paying attention. However on other days, I text and drive, eat and drive, etc etc, and pay perfect attention to what I'm doing (all this whilst driving a stick shift).

Who gives a rat's ass as long as you're paying attention to the road. :)
    Anonymous