5 weeks pregnant, empty sac, had sex again. Help!?!

Okay, so I recently went to the doctor and they did a ultrasound at 5 weeks. All they could see was an empty sac, which is normal because its early into the pregnancy but it could also be a blighted odom. Which means something didnt connect right with the sperm and the egg when conception occured. So basically that means my body is trying to get rid of the baby right? But, me and my boyfriend had sex tonight and he did cum in me. So I'm wondering if I could be pregnant again this time? Or I was already pregnant so it didn't matter anyway? I'm just really confused. Could anyone help me?

HelpLilMomma

Asked by HelpLilMomma at 9:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You did not get pregnant again tonight. If you're already pregnant (or were pregnant) your body is still processing that pregnancy. You won't get pregnant again until your body returns to a normal cycle with normal hormone levels.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2010