Would you feel guilty working on a job where you did little to no work and made lots of money, knowing their were other employees who worked their butts off for mininum wage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• depends...if i went to college to get the degree to do that job then no cause chance are some if not most of my income would go to student loans.
    Anonymous

• it depends on what kind of job it is. if its a job you had to work your butt off to get, by going to school and working hard for promotions then, no, i wouldn't feel guilty but even if I did have to do nothing to get ,i still wouldn't feel gulity
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• It's called Administration! lol
    Anonymous

• It depends on how long I had spent working my way up. If I started as a grunt and worked my way up then no I would not feel guilty. If I was a skank and slept my way to the top, then I would feel guilty. Or maybe I wouldn't... I mean if I was willing to sleep my way to the top I would probably not be a very nice person to begin with, so I may not feel guilty.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I did feel bad at one job. I was a seasonal person that they called in every christmas. When they hired me back each year it was at the "new hire" rate. We were never supposed to discuss what we made but we did... I found out that this other lady who had been there for 10 years was making way less than me. She hadn't got a raise in years, while I only worked the christmas season and made more every year.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• haha, that's my job right now . I make $50,000 to basically sit in a building doing nothing, while the security guard stand outside all day in the heat and elements for about $8. Do I feel bad? No. I have a Master's degree that makes me uniquely qualified to do this job. It is a requirement of employment.
    Anonymous