5 weeks pregnant, empty sac, had sex again. HELP!?

Okay, so i'm 5 weeks pregnant. I recently went in for an ultrasound and obviously its a really early stage in the pregnancy so its normal not to see the baby yet. All we could see was what looked like an empty sac. So that could mean in a couple weeks I can hear the heartbeat and all that. But, I've been researching and the options are that could happen since there is an empty sac is miscarriage, a viable pregnancy, or a blighted odom. But, theres no sign of miscarriage at all so right now i've just kept that checked off my list. I haven't really felt pregnant at all really so i'm thinking it could be a blighted odom. Me and boyfriend had sex and he did cum in me, so if it was to be a blighted odom would I become pregnant again or would everything just stay the same? Or could it cause another pregnancy next to the blighted odom. I'm really confused. Please HELP ME?

HelpLilMomma

Asked by HelpLilMomma at 9:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You cannot get pregnant again. Whether there is a baby there or not, your body is pregnant. BEfore you can get pregnant again you either have to carry the baby if it's viable or miscarry the ovum or embryo if it's not. THEN you will bleed, and ovulate again just like normal. Your doctor will need to tell you when getting pregnant again would be safe.
    Anonymous