how can someone blame a 4 yr old and 5 yr old for the kids being taken away?

these parents are blaming the kids..its the kids fault that they got taken away cause they are violent and dirty, there house is a mess..dog and cat poo everywhere the kids always have black eyes and deep scratches and bite marks, but its all the kids fault, why cant parents take responsibility? ....im still trying to wrap my head around that...how does a parent put all the blame on the child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Up until this past summer i was a single mom w/ 3 small kids (one of which is disabled) & I STILL managed to keep a livable home for my kids, it may have not been perfect, but it was clean & safe for them. I even dug myself into SEVERE debt making sure I was & am able to continue to get my daughter back & forth to Dr appts & those in-the-middle-of-the-night ER trips when she has a bad day (there was a problem during my pregnancy & she lost most of her small intestine, sometimes a cold can make her meds not work so good & she'll go from plump to super thin in a couple of days w/o being hospitalized) ... sorry, started gettin OT
    mom-to-3-kids

Answer by mom-to-3-kids at 10:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• shame..... guilt.... and being very immature. obviously should never have had kids!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I sounds like they already go serious problems, they mind is not right.
    Anonymous

• Wow that's heartbreaking! I hope those children are eventually loved the way they deserve to be and grow to realize that it isn't their faults. Those parents need to have their reproductive systems removed and they should be beat.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Sociopaths always blame others and don't take responsibility
    Anonymous

• They don't think they are doing anything wrong. Plain and simple so it must be the kids fault. And they lack intelligence.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• in the just for fun section.....
    Anonymous