Emotional Wreck!

So, I'm 9wks right now and I've noticed that little things that wouldn't normally piss me off are now pissing me off. It sucks cause I'm having trouble letting things go. Will this pass after the first trimester? Any coping tips? I really don't like feeling this emotional.

mire621

Asked by mire621 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had this all throughout my pregnancy girl! worse in the beginning and then happening again at the end
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 9:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• well I'm 26weeks and I found out I was preggo at 3 weeks and i'm telling you I've still got it and had it the whole time!!! I can't hardly take it, my hubby is at whits end with me by now i'm guessing and all I do is get even more mad cuz I'll feel like he doesn't understand it !!! He trys so hard to be underestanding and i'll still get irritated over every little thing ! I hope it ends soon too!! but I think it's different for eeryone!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 11:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2010