would you pose naked for $10,000?

I was approached by a so-called artist,who said he wanted me to model for him,i had done some modeling before,but that was before my daughter,my body is not the same now.At first i laughed and asked him if it was for show called "flabby mommy"he looked serious and replied that he was a photographer and i was to pose naked for $10,000,he said he'd seen me in church and felt i was the perfect subject,can you imagine the horror on my face?,my mouth just wouldn't close,finally when it did,i asked him why he wouldn't get a hooker from the street,that way he could pay less,he said he needed to capture my shyness on camera,he explained that my face would be hidden with my arm across my eyes.I just couldn't stand there anymore discussing my nakedness,so i made a show of being in a hurry,and left.I'm home now and i told my husband about it, we had a good laugh,but i'm still imagining what it would be like to pose naked oh!.AM I CRAZY!!

cuddlymom303

Asked by cuddlymom303 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• if some guy approached me umm no and i would of made a point to kick him in the nuts a few times, he could of been some psychopath...now if i applied to someplace that wanted nude models..then yeah of course
    Anonymous

• nope I wouldn't care how much they paid I would honestly not do it. First off cause I am married and another if I weren't probably not cause I don't like my body so I wouldn't do it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• If it was for art, I would do it. Art and pornography are far different. I would allow myself to be seen in a tasteful setting. I wouldn't allow myself to be degraded as just something for men to ogle and jerk off to. But it's like paintings of Venus, or many of the Ruben women... Art can be appreciated, while pornography is smut. And my husband would probably LOVE for me to pose nude for art. But that's just because he's kind of weird like that.
    Anonymous

• If I researched it and it were legit I would do it in a heart beat. But I am having major financial problems.
    Of course they would prob pay me to put my clothes bakc on. LOL
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• eh, ligit opportunity? without hesitation.
    creepy doode asking to see me nekkid? would kicked him in the nuts.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• if he was legit then yeah i'd do it I love my mommy body but he would have to prove to me he really is a legit artist and i would have to bring my Hubby with me to the session
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• yeah I would do it... but no one would want to see it!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Art, porn, it doesn't matter to me, if someone offered me $10,000 to pose naked I'd do it in a heartbeat. I echo the others, though, that it would have to be legitimate, I don't want to get faked out and raped and murdered by a psycho serial killer in training lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• No way, no how.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• if they were legit..and i was 100% certain they were legit, i'd do it. I just dont think anyone would care to look at me naked!
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 10:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2010