Is there anyway to ONLY receive email notices from a few of the groups I'm in but not all of them?

I would like to receive email notices every time someone posts anything in the eBay sellers group and a few others. And in other groups I'd like to receive a notice when someone posts on something I've posted, and there are others where I never want to receive a notice. I belong to over 50 groups, it would take me forever to go through them all and make changes.

Is there one page where I can just scroll down and click which notices I want to receive and how I want to receive them?
And if not, can CM create one!

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 10:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi Works4Mom.com,

CafeMom Alerts and Digests are regular emails about things happening to you or your friends.

Here's how to edit your settings:

Mouseover the 'Home' tab.
    Click on 'Personal Details' in the drop-down menu.
    Click the 'Email Preferences' link on the left side of the page.
    Beneath 'Alerts/Digest Preferences', make the appropriate changes.
    Click the 'Save Preferences' button at the bottom of the page when you are finished.

//The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2010