LOL "are you my fan" page?

I was checking my facebook writting my sister back and I got this page suggestion. It was from my brothers pregnant GF. She made a page to see how many fans she has! I mean really? I have never seen someone do that before. I just found it funny she wrote this as her message "Because I'm Awesome"
I just couldn't believe she is that bored.
I debated over adding her and only did because my brother wants us to get along, ( which lets face it noone likes her to much)
I just was not ready for all the childishness just yet. I remember her writting me before and all she did was whine and cry over my brother having friends and him watching porn.
I just found it funny.
Have you known someone to make a page like that? I have never seen it before.

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• honestly it sounds like she was just having fun....you probably put more energy into talking about annoying you think it is than what it took her to make that........it means she is probably goofy, and your a big stick in the mud.
    Anonymous

• I have a friend who did the same thing, and yep, I'm her fan! She's very fun, and extremely nice. And what she has written on her page is so true, "your biggest fan should be yourself!" I think it's awesome that she did it. Maybe you should give her a chance. I definately would if i were you.
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• The things that I know of her I don't like her. She is an evil rotten young woman who wants to just control everything my brother does.
    Noone in the family likes her we just play nice for my brother.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2010