Apple cider vinegar

Has anybody tried this to lose weight? Ive heard it really works and its really healthy for you...if you did it, how did you use it and how much weight did you lose in a month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I didn't do it to lose weight, but to just get healthier. I used Bragg's organic cider vinegar and took it one of two ways. First thing in the morning I'd take 1-2 Tablespoons in a coffee cup, adding a teaspoon each of honey and molasses, then fill the cup with hot water. Stir and drink, be careful though, this can sometimes make you have to go to the bathroom...and not just P.

The other way I'd take it is half vinegar, half water...anywhere from 1 teaspoon to 1 Tablespoon in a glass...swish it around and down it like a shot. If you get too much of it on your teeth, the acid can really screw up the enamel on your teeth. So rinse and brush after. The taste may take some getting used to...but I like it. I also use it on salads with some flax oil or toss a little on some steamed greens.

daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• my mom swore by it.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Make sure you brush your teeth afterward. The vinegar is very bad for the teeth.
    Anonymous

• I Love vinegar , so it is easy for me. It is not a fast weight loss, but it does work.. A tsp. in a glass of water before meals. There is a book called "Lose weight with Apple Cider Vinegar"
    MamaKelly45

Answer by MamaKelly45 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2010