Is this something you wonder about too?

If the big, bad insurance companies are so evil and corrupt and are responsible for the Nations Heath Care system being so terrible and responsible for so many untold deaths..... why did Congress just pass a bill that requires us to give 8% of our yearly income to those very same private insurance companies?????????????

goodwitch399

Asked by goodwitch399 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Good question, but its one the libs can't justify an answer for so they will just ignore it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Because there are other conditions in this bill, that will ultimately put the private (evil) insurance companies out of business. Everyone will be on a government (read: public) option not too long after this bill goes completely into effect. Unless, of course, you work for Congress in some way.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• requires us to give 8% of our yearly income to those very same private insurance companies?????????????

what are you talking about?

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Tell you what, I'll give you a list of people I want resignations from...you get them and I'll talk to the gang about ending these questions. :)

lol love it clapping

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• No, I can't say that I have wondered that but then again, I never really thought of insurance companies as "evil" and certainly never blamed them for making the nation's health care system 'so terrible.'

Anonymous

• what are you talking about?

It is called "The Health Care Reform Bill" it was a Bill that the Congress just passed. It was big news, I am surprised you didn't hear about it, it was in all the papers and everything!!!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Berry Obama, Nasty Nancy, and Dirty Harry lied to us. Who knew, Im surprised. LOL

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:34 AM on Mar. 29, 2010