Do you take the chance when all things feel so right, in spite of the complications that may exist?

I have found someone that is so in tune with me and I am so in tune with him. Our lives are complicated right now and we are trying to figure things out and how things will work. I have obligations and he has obligations that will make our pairing a challenge to say the least but I feel he is so worth it and he seems to feel the same. I have admitted to him that I am falling for him and he has admitted the same to me. We constantly remind each other of the other things in our lives that will complicate a union of the two of us. But my heart is so there with him already and I have never felt like that ever in my life and I just fear if I let this opportunity pass me by I could be losing the greatest love of my life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• When I met my DH, he was living an 18 hr drive from me...he was 22 and I was 44. His marriage was breaking up, he had 2 small boys (both in diapers) I had a 17 yr DD that wasn't too crazy about a new guy maybe moving in with us. She decided to go live with her dad...I sold my house (which is the only thing I got out of my divorce) and moved almost 2 states away.

Did I ever regret it? Nope...he is SOO worth it!! We even ended up living with his folks for a little over two years, even his mother couldn't break us up. Yeah, she tried pretty hard too. This summer we will have been together for four years and we're probably happier then anybody deserves to be.

A friends mom told me once...anything that is worth having? Is worth fighting for!! My advice? close your eyes...plug your nose and dive into the deep end of the pool. Good Luck
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I guess that would all depend on if either of you is married. If so, you have to remember that once a cheater, always a cheater. It's a proven fact. If this man is fooling around with you, be it physical or emotional, I have to remind you that it is lust, not love. He will eventually end things, leaving you feeling very alienated. If he chooses to leave the one he is with, at some point in your lives, HE WILL cheat again. Keep that in mind, when you are about to ruin two lives and possibly alot more.
    Anonymous