Did anyone watch "Amish Grace" tonight?

I did it was so sad. I cried a few times thru the whole movie.
It was on Lifetime Movie Network, it was about that school house shooting in PA where the guy sent the boys out and then shot 10 girls before shooting himself.
It was a great movie and so sad.
Did you see it? What did you think?

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• i seen it and I really liked it
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• i will be watching it when it airs in about an hour i could not catch the first showing earlier tonight.
    Anonymous

• i watched it as well .....such a sad story
    mamajmm81

Answer by mamajmm81 at 1:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I did! It was such a good movie! I don't know if I could be as forgiving as those people were. I remember when it happened and how in awe I was of their faith and forgiving spirit.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Unfortunately did not see it but I remember the stor. Tha amish are amazing ppl. How they can forgive so easily!! I remember a few years ago there were boys out joyriding and they hit & killed a couple of kids including the only son of this one couple and as part of the punishment for one boy , he had to go live with the family & work as the son would have. He got very attached to the family & I believe he actually wanted to stay with them.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2010