So confused that I have a migrane!

Okay, my SO has told me 1,000 times that I am immature in the way I think, act, things I say, and things I do. The way I jump to things too quickly..like taking my DD to the dr last week about something his mom already told me how to fix.

He has to deal with my exhusband and his visitation with my DD. He loves us both VERY much and we love him too! I can't imagine my life without him in it! It would crush me if anything happened to him!! He is my wish I wished for at 11:11 every night and day!

I know how much he cares and loves us! He'd do anything for us! He just wants me to be a better mother/person so my DD will be a great person! Please no bashing or telling me to leave him. I want to change, but I don't know what I need to change in order for things to get better. Anyone have any ideas. If so, don't reply anon so I can msg you if you have more questions. I'll tell more privately.

Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Darling, you cannot change yourself for someone else. I don't say this to be mean I am being honest with you. If you do , then it will be something else, and then something else. You will never be able to please him. Your best bet is to find some one who you do not have to change for. Not at all telling you to leave him.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Why was it wrong for you take her to the doc .... That doesn't sound like you rush inti things it sounds like you are being a good mom and making sure you are doing the right thing for your dd. When your ex visits just deal with him one on one don't involve ur bf .....that way your dd won't be in the middle and it probably will just be easier . Gl idk what else to tell you idk what you want yo change sounds like u are just trying up do the right thing
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 10:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I have no idea what you are asking
    Anonymous