Are there any other moms out there who has RA and fibromyalgia?

I am looking for moms who have RA and fibromyalgia

mommalyon66

Asked by mommalyon66 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Health

• i don't but i have another autoimmune disease called dermatomyositis. I also have a group for moms with these diseases and you will find moms with your ailments thare http://www.cafemom.com/group/198
    cougarkristi

Answer by cougarkristi at 8:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I have fibro, there is a group for us on cafemom. My best friend has RA and Lupus. All silent diseases, really hard to deal with!
    Leens

Answer by Leens at 10:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Your acidic. Stop eating sugar or anyhing white like past, bread & rice. Buy whole wheat or whole grain. Fibermylasia is a build up of yeast in your body!! Do a cleanse and get in control of your body and get healthy from the inside first!!
    teamhalsey

Answer by teamhalsey at 11:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I think she is talking about fibromyalgia not fibermylasia
    Leens

Answer by Leens at 3:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• i have ra. and very painful i understand you. and have a question of my own. with my ra i have alot of pain as i amsure you would know about and my husband wants to try for another child but my concern is i wont be able to handle the ra pain and be pregnant, does anyone have any suggestions? thanks
    scs3

Answer by scs3 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I DON'T HAVE THE R.A., BUT HAVE FMS, CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME, CHRONIC EPSTEIN BARR SYNDROME.

I JIONED A GROUP IN CAFEMOM THAT DEALS WITH THIS SO YOU MIGHT FIND A FRIEND OUT THERE WHO CAN UNDERSTAND.
    sisterfire777

Answer by sisterfire777 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Hello Ladies, I have nerve damage and I take a lot of pain meds. I DO NOT have RA or Fibromyagia but I do take Lyrica for pain which is a medication given to patients with RA/Fibro it works super so if you are stuggling with either of those debilitating diseases ask you docter about trying Lyrica. Good Luck!
    AuntieVetta

Answer by AuntieVetta at 12:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• ALTHOUGH LYRICA CAN BE A GOOD MEDICINE FOR FMS, NOT ALL OF US CAN TAKE IT. I AM ALLERGIC TO IT.
    Anonymous

• I have Ra and fibro, in addition to osteoporosis and degenerative disc disease
    grammyileen

Answer by grammyileen at 3:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2009