Brazillian bikini wax and um... TMI

Hemmorhoids. Is that gross? I need it done but I have a small hemmoroid. lol Should I just skip it or is that the norm for waxing operators?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Ask the waxer, sorry esthetician, what her/his preference is. You can do full frontal and totally skip the rear, skip the back door only, or ask if she will wax around it. The brazilian hurts enough as it is, but with a hemmorhoid? OUCH!
    glennsmomlaura

Answer by glennsmomlaura at 11:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• They wax soo many people Im sure they see it more than you think & even they dont what are the chances they are going remember you if you come back in?
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• i am SURE they have been asked before.... I would mention it to them and they will umm.. probably work around it lol.
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 12:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• You could always call and ask first.
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2010