OMG, he left my house with a huge lump on his head.

My friends son was at my house, and we were upstairs watching cartoons. Well her son fell off the freaking bed, onto a firetruck! It left a huge lump, and a little cut. I feel so damn bad! I tried to catch him!! Would you be mad??? I feel so bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Kids' Health

• I wouldn't be mad if it was an accident. If they were little, younger than 6 and left completely unsupervised and there was an injury because my friend was neglecting them, then yeah, I would be mad. But for a small injury that you were present for and tried to save him from happening, then no I would not be mad.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't be mad if it was an accident. Accidents happen. Even if the person wasn't right there watching(unless my kid is under 3). Older kids should be able to play by themselves without the parent being right there.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 11:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• If you explained the situation to me exactly how it happened I wouldn't be mad. In this case that is. If your kid beat up my kid I would be mad. The situation you explain is harmless and an accident. You didn't intend for it to happen, you were suprivising them, etc. I wouldn't be mad. It happens.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Accidents happen. :) Dont sweat it. Im sure someone will return the favor & send one of yours back with a few bumps & bruises. Kids are kids!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't be mad. I expect my son to have a new bruise, bump, whatever every day. lol He falls, trips, jumps off of everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Kids. it happens.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:42 AM on Sep. 15, 2010