If you could go back in time and ask any person any question, whom would you ask and what would you want to know?

Michellesays

Asked by Michellesays at 11:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would want to talk to Harriet Tubman. I can't think of any specific questions I'd like to ask her. I would just like to hear her talk about her life and the things she did. I have always respected her. She was a very brave woman.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• If i ask anything i might just get the right answer and make a diffrent move and i would never have my beautiful family.
    Anonymous

• I would go back and ask my Grandmother about her life. When I was young I just wasn't that interested and by the time I got older she had several strokes and couldn't talk. I am HUGE into my family history and have so much information about other family members but not much about the one person who lived right next to me and I loved so much.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I'd ask my mom back in 1987 what she was thinking bringing a convicted violent sex offender into our lives,and why she married him.Was she THAT selfish and hard up to get laid???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• since i am studying genelogy, i'd go back to about 1870 to find out what happened cause that's as far back as i can go right now in my research
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2010