Dying you destroyed our Death, Rising your restored our life, Lord Jesus come in Glory.

I have heard this many times, but at the beginning of this week I start to think of it in many different ways.

If you believe Jesus is the Son of Man---How do you prepare for the death and resurrection of your savior?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• prayers for you anon
    Anonymous

• Actually you don't HAVE to listen to it. You can skip the question or religious sections all together.
    Anonymous

• Get over yourself anon :48 the OP clearly said --- If you believe Jesus is the Son of Man She wasn't asking you to believe if you don't.

I prepare by praying, I spend more time in prayer during lent, especially quite prayer where I just try to be still and listen. I read the Bible more. I think its a great time of year for self reflection, I look for areas in my life where I can do better.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Is there so many of these now because Easter is coming up. It doesn't mean preach more you know.
    Anonymous

• Wait till you see christmas time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Hold on just a minute. Hasn't the Christian saviour already died, like 2000 years ago or so? And, isn't his ressurection the supposed "point" of the holiday that falls in a week?
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:27 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Yes spiritguide, and we celebrate all of this during Holy Week. What is your point? Why do we need to hold on?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Because the way the question is worded, it makes it sound like it hasn't happened yet. Just trying to clarify for anyone who may not get it.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Spiritguide it is used as the holiday for remembrance, However it is not the true day of either his death or resurrection. I am seeing the same questions over and over here. It is being defiled by some and used as a Time to overly preach and attempt to convert every one.

Oh and anon it is not meant to hold on but remember. What are you trying to hold on to.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• I just read a question where you told a mom to learn to read, well now it is your turn to read. Anon never said "hold on" she asked why we need to hold on, it was indeed spirit guide who said hold on a minute. I think you meant to word your question

Oh and spirtguide it is not meant to hold on but remember.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2010