Did god forget to give you a sense of humour?

Just curios I was posted some jokes to put people in a better mood and see what they think of them. A majority accused me of being bitter towards god. Funny fact for you the jokes I posted I got off a Christian site and they were written by Ministers. Jokes on you I guess your the bitter ones.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hun, I found them to be funny but some where not in line when God was giving away humor.

Answer by older at 9:15 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• you posted to bash about ppl who don't like your jokes?

irony
    Anonymous

• Yes, I totally believe God has a sense of humor. I haven't read the jokes you posted yet so I don't know why people feel the way they do.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

irony

No this was a serious question get off your high horse and gain a sense off humour. It wasn't said I don't like your jokes. It was assumed that I was a bitter woman who hates god because I have a sense of humour.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• ouch
    Anonymous

• Now your gonna lie too? all i ever see you post is anti God stuff but im suppose to think you love him? try being honest instead of trying to turn stuff on people.I have much humor but saying stuff to make fun of God is not one of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

I don't post anti-god. I just accept fact and truth. Sorry if you can't handle it. I speak the truth why don't you give it a try once in a while. Oh while your at it you can be any one you want to pretend because your anon. Who's to say you are Christian even if you are maybe your ashamed why else would you hide anon.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• By the way like I've said I didn't originally say it I posted JOKES I FOUND BY MINISTERS ON A CHRISTIAN SITE!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• hot mama... I read the jokes, I did not laugh....
    I know God has a sense of humor however I also know some jokes are really not necessary.
    It doesnt matter to me if it was from ministers on a christian site. What matters to me most is this, does it honor God or not? Does it give Him glory or not, does it put people down or not.

Some people will laugh and some wont. So what.. you do what you think is right in God's eyes and allow God to do the rest.
    Making a post whining about what you were trying to do tells me that there is some insecurity going on here. You may not think so but who cares what people think of the jokes. Let it go and move on.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:23 AM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Shane you can't except reality. There for unless you can speak logically should restrain from doing so. Sorry it's true. I don't give a **** if you find them funny. This is about calling me out on not being Christian because I can find some thing funny. It's a joke it was done by a minister. I have seen way worse than that posted her with no insults toward poster. If you don't like the joke by all mean say it sucks. Don't insult me because you can't take a joke.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2010